Bet365 blocked Skrill Neteller in Greece

Bet365 is one of the world's leading online gambling groups with over 19 million customers in almost two hundred countries.
Dino300

Bet365 blocked Skrill Neteller in Greece

Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:38 am

Hello to everyone

After 10 months without skrill and Neteller arbers from Greece they gone be crazy.To reopen someone Skrill or Netller method to Bet365 he must deposit first via credit/debit card and also he must ask from support to send him PVC (Postal Verification Code).
Also Bet365 blocked those methods from older account until 2 years ago.When we waiting the come back Skrill and Neteller ,Nobody knows anything about that case . :?
I think Bet365 have change policy not only in Greece but also in Europe.
From Uk have stop the Bonus with that methods.
From Cyprus i know many arbers who have lost a lot of money because they deposit via Skrill or Neteller.
If someone else knows any other Country who have troubles ,,, please inform us!

Regards
ProZeus

Re: Bet365 blocked Skrill Neteller in Greece

Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Greetings Dino,

Bet365 did change their policy dramaticaly indeed...
In the last 2years arbers have seen their accounts closing in many countries around Europe...they started by being very aggressive with limiting accounts and then they were also closing accounts with money in them...

The big problem though that i myself have no answer is the return of Neteller or Skrill...
If someone has info on this one i would be pleased to talk about it...
I really dont know why they stopped those methods from taking bonuses or depositing money freely

Return to “Bet365”